RC LED is Green

Reaction score
Does anybody know why the RC led is green. It was red. This is a new phantom that hasn't been flown yet. Upgraded 3.04 to 3.06 & installed Zenmuse H3-3D. I've gone through several calibrations on the phantom & the RC plus tried sync process to no avail. I've spent a day on this forum & working on the phantom but I can't:
1. Get the RC led back to red.
2. Can't get sync process to work.
3. Can't get motors to start.

Mine's a V+ but did something similar after one of the earlier updates.
I calibrated the controller first - plug it in to computer and use RC program, then calibrated it again in the main assistant with cable into the Phantom.
Rebooted everything and it was red again, all working normally.
Not sure how this resolved it but easy to try and should be done periodically anyway.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. I can't believe something that was undocumented in any manual anywhere seems to have been a problem I fought for almost 12 hours. I could shoot the documentation staff at DJI. In the RC Assistant software when doing a calibration on the transmitter, there is a place to choose mode 1 or mode 2. If you go through the calibration with the wrong mode chosen the led on the transmitter will turn green and you will no longer be able to start the motors. I need to go back through the calibration a couple times but I swear that id needed to be in one mode for firmware 3.04 and a different mode for firmware 3.06. At any rate I got the motor working and my red light back after choosing a different mode. These modes selections are not documented anywhere that I could find.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4