RC Joysticks Calibration

Reaction score
While trying to sort problems with the scroll wheel/camera tiltup/dpwn junction not working, I have another issue I was trying to solve as well.
When I first turn the RC on, it has a loud constant alarm, which can be nulled by going into the RC settings and tab the START button for the joystick calibration.
When I carry out the calibration the horizontal % graphic bar doesnt upgrade, the graphics show the full % values for the joysticks in all directions while rotating them.
As the Hz graphic bar doesnt increase, it therefore stops the FINISH icon to become active, there fore the calibration is not complete.
It doesnt stop me operating, just means I need to clear the alarm every time I power up
Any ideas how to resolve this?
Regards Mike

The horizontal bar is for calibrating the gimbal wheel. You will not be able to finish the calibration until after calibrating the gimbal wheel. See the following video for more information:

msinger, sorted thank you, funny how DJI Support couldnt help me with that.
It was all down to me not scrolling the camera function during calibration after the joysticks, one calibration sorted 2 x issues that I thought were separate. I couldnt figure out why the FINISH icon never became active.
Thank you again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl