RC is dead!!!

Reaction score
So I haven't flown my bird for a couple months. The other day I pulled it out to charge the batteries and update all the firmware. Bird did just fine. As I went to charge up the RC, it was dead. No beeps, no lights to show you the current charge. I plugged it in to the charger and it acts like it has a full charge. I figured it auto drained and just needed a few hours on the charger. Pulled it off after 3 hours and nothing. Dead as a door nail. Help me!!

So I haven't flown my bird for a couple months. The other day I pulled it out to charge the batteries and update all the firmware. Bird did just fine. As I went to charge up the RC, it was dead. No beeps, no lights to show you the current charge. I plugged it in to the charger and it acts like it has a full charge. I figured it auto drained and just needed a few hours on the charger. Pulled it off after 3 hours and nothing. Dead as a door nail. Help me!!
Is it acting like this one from yesterday?
P3P remote not charging

Get the battery changed.

Is that easy to do?

Its not difficult but plastic parts are too brittle inside, one should be careful in handling them.

Watch this:

Original Battery type is LC 1650120 2S1P. This is 2S 7.4V 6000mAh battery. Not sure of the source. But I don't see any special about it except its connector. Search internet. If you don't find one, then you will have to buy a standard battery available from any hobby shop and replace the connector from your old and wire is carefully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20