RC firmware updates, but DJI keeps prompting to upgrade it

Reaction score
I'm running the latest update of iOS on an iPhone 6S+ with the latest DJI Go app.

I updated my P3P firmware without a hitch. When I connected the controller to my phone I got the expected prompt to update the RC firmware. It downloaded and installed correctly, and I rebooted the controller.

I've now done that a few times. The app keeps telling me the RC needs updating despite successfully updating it.

P3P flies fine, and both DJI Go and Litchi seem to work fine.

What do I do to stop the prompts. That just worries me. I don't want my bird to fall out of the sky or flyaway, and this feeds my paranoia!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same thing happens to me. P3A & Nexus 7 2013.
Here is what helps - use this order of turning on things. When i do this, it doesn't ask for update anymore.
Make sure DJI GO application is completely off. Not running in thebackground of your phone/tablet.
1. Remote
2. Phantom
3. DJI Go

Try this order. Works for me

Same thing happens to me. P3A & Nexus 7 2013.
Here is what helps - use this order of turning on things. When i do this, it doesn't ask for update anymore.
Make sure DJI GO application is completely off. Not running in thebackground of your phone/tablet.
1. Remote
2. Phantom
3. DJI Go

Try this order. Works for me
That's funny (not), Meta4 says to turn App on first.

Yeah, I've had the same issue. Did the upgrade 3 times then stopped as it just kept prompting however the correct version was showing on the GO APP.

I've left it alone now and works fine. Just a bit glitchy I think but you should be okay.

Jason

Thanks. New start order works fine (after updating 3 times!)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4