Rc firmware 1.5.7 DOWNGRADE to 1.4 or 1.3 ?

My bad. Didn't fully read your post.

P3A:
App: 2.6.0
RC: 1.5.70
Aircraft: 1.4.10+ (but I know its the 1.5.0011 dev because thats what _I_ loaded on it).

Will double check the P3P tonight. I loaded 1.5.0011 on it last night.
Thanks, dji go is up to date? IOS or Android?

Android. According to google, latest app is 2.7.1 so no, not latest version at 2.6.0.
I asked you this because i was really sure that i didn't update to version 1.5.30 after 1.5.11 dev edition (and I'm still convicted about this) but my dji go app (latest one) shows this:

109dca4ddea479a4f108b3bdef787523.jpg

I don't know if it depends that DJI GO recognize 1.5.11 to 1.5.30 or because i updated to 1.5.30 and i forgot about that...

Ps: and my DJI GO says thay I'm up to date with the remote control 1.4.3!

Well, I guess there is one sure way to confirm. Put 1.5.0011 on a uSD card and turn on your Phantom! Let it process the file and then read the text file. Doesn't that report what version it has? Been a while since I read the finite details in the log report (just look at the last line for success).

Well, I guess there is one sure way to confirm. Put 1.5.0011 on a uSD card and turn on your Phantom! Let it process the file and then read the text file. Doesn't that report what version it has? Been a while since I read the finite details in the log report (just look at the last line for success).
I thought about that but in both situations update will not be done...anyway i could check each line to check each peripheral if has the same fw version...

I'll see maybe I'll go back first to 1.4 because I've vibration issues when the bird hover near ground and as far as i know (?) the solution is to flash 1.4 then reflash 1.5...

Well, the P3A with 1.5.0011 has been solid or I wouldn't have put it on the 1.1.9 P3P.

Well, the P3A with 1.5.0011 has been solid or I wouldn't have put it on the 1.1.9 P3P.
My P3A with 1.5.11 has vibrations issue. I mean if you look at the p3 when is hovering 5-6 mts from the ground close to you you will see gimbal vibrate and phantom wobbling...

Wow! Thats harsh. I haven't ever experienced that with either drone. They have both been smooth at a country gentleman.

I read your post and found it interesting, and my question is... How cam i check what firmware version i have in my remote control?

Consider the following?
My mininipad has the updated by itself to the latest app
In this latest app i cannot connect via " enter camera view"
I updated my drone to the latest firmware with success
I have linked my remote to the aircraft
I have control of gimbal camera
I can turn motors on
I can operate the motors

Did i brick my remote control?
I cant or dont even know what version my rc has installed!! Hiw do i check, please check, 36 hours since i gor the drone

Hello all,

I never kept updating the remote controller, so now im stuck with the latest dji go app whcih updated automatically but tells me the rc needs to be uodated to 1.3.20. I cannot update the remote controller to 1.3.20 since i suspect i dont have the previous to 1.3.20.

Whre do i find all versions of remote controller to work my way up to 1.3.20

For some reason my remote controller does not detect usb sticks of any kind and i think inbricked the darn thing! Please help, its been 4 days for mw ppe trying to figure it out

Ohantom 3 professional using latest dji go app 2.7.1 and latest ios fw 9.3.1 but my remite control inhave nonclue what fw it has in it. It just wont le me uodate to 1.3.20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers