RC does not show Remote controller version

NRJ

Reaction score
I turn on my Galaxy Tab 4 monitor.
Turn on my antenna boosters
Turn on the AC
Turn on the RC

Everything is working normally. All electronics are synced, linked and Green to go.
I check the General settings, about page.
It says App 2.8.1
It says Version N/A
It says Remote Controller N/A
It says Flight Controller SN (this does have a number)

What happened to my Version and Remote Controller versions? It was this way before I upgraded to 1.9 FW version as well. I upgraded because I thought it needed the update to fill in the blanks. I think it was this way yesterday when I was flying, but am not sure. Not sure if having it listed matters as far a effecting the flight. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
What happens when you turn off your antenna boosters?

What happens when you turn off your antenna boosters?

Well, you are a genius alokbhargava. I left off the boosters and did the procedure stated above. It worked and it shows even the latest FW of 1.9.60. I tried turning everything off again, used the first procedure which caused the problem and it still shows now. Hmmm, not sure why that happened, but I sure do appreciate your fix. Thanks.

I would also suggest you to try signal commands on ground first by moving away to 200-250 feet. This is a safety measure.

I usually do this, but didn't know to move 200-250 feet away. I usually only move about 100 feet. I will start doing that. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav