RC control for newer

Reaction score
I'm trying to film some simple thing around the house and the erratic movements of the P3s are making it hard. How do make the sensitivity less on the remote controller? I have the gimbal movement down but the sticks move way to easy. Is there a way to lessen the sensitivity of the sticks?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm trying to film some simple thing around the house and the erratic movements of the P3s are making it hard. How do make the sensitivity less on the remote controller? I have the gimbal movement down but the sticks move way to easy. Is there a way to lessen the sensitivity of the sticks?

Yes. In the settings in the app.

I love my P3S, but I figured out it is NOT the best way to film in the house. It has no VPS (vision positioning system) so it relies solely on GPS. I cannot receive GPS signals indoors, most folks can't. It's even tricky flying it around a 5000 sq. ft. Fire Bay, but I will do that on occasion.
I'm hoping my P4 (on order) will open up some of those options.

It's not inside I'm trying to video. It's outside and the movements at slow speeds are erratic and inconsistent.

There is a guy on this site that makes a slow yaw switch. I bought one from him and what it does is slows down all the movements so when you turn it goes slow so you can get some good shots. It was very easy to install but you will have to open controller up and drill a hole for switch. You can turn the switch on and off so it's not always on. It really makes a difference in speed. I can send you the info if you pm me. There is a guy on site that has a video of it also. If interested pm and I'll find video so you can see what I mean.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj