Rc connection lost

Reaction score
I have had my p3s for about a week and a half and I read the manual and then flew it for a couple of days but then put it away for 2 days. When I got it back out to fly I updated the app and controller but now when I connect to the drone the app says rc connection lost before even taking off. If someone could help me that would be great.

You just need to relink the RC to the drone. Go to the RC menu in DJI Go app. At the bottom there is an option to relink. Then on the left side of the drone, there is a little hole with a red light. Use a paper clip to press it. Turn off the drone, RC, and close the app. Then turn on RC, launch the app (make sure it's connected to RC's wifi), and turn on the drone.

You just need to relink the RC to the drone. Go to the RC menu in DJI Go app. At the bottom there is an option to relink. Then on the left side of the drone, there is a little hole with a red light. Use a paper clip to press it. Turn off the drone, RC, and close the app. Then turn on RC, launch the app (make sure it's connected to RC's wifi), and turn on the drone.
I can't find the hole on the drone to press but I did find the relink thanks.

I found the button and relinked it then turned the drone and rc off and closed the app and turned it back on and when the drone connected it still said rc signal lost but I still get the camera.

Did the red light in the hole turn green? If not, the link is not successful.

You have to go in the app and click rc and at the bottom it says link RC it gives you 60secs to click the button on the drone.

That will fix this problem.

I have just had the same problem as you I did push the link button on the drone for a couple of seconds!

But I also before this powered everythin off and also restarted my phone/tablet.

You only need to relink your remote controller if the lights on your Phantom arms are flashing yellow. If that's not occurring, then try reinstalling the DJI GO app.

Please redo what I did i.e a fresh start to the problem the app can be a problem so deffo restart the device.

Delete the app and reinstall it and try again per one of the suggestions above.
I have had my p3s for about a week and a half and I read the manual and then flew it for a couple of days but then put it away for 2 days. When I got it back out to fly I updated the app and controller but now when I connect to the drone the app says rc connection lost before even taking off. If someone could help me that would be great.
I redownloaded the app and it did another update and now works fine, thanks for the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20