RC acting funny

Reaction score
Whenever I move either of the controllers just a bit, my drone does the opposite of what I'm asking it to. If I move it a bit further, it does what I want. For example, if I move the left controller just a bit up, my drone will start to descend, pushing it a bit further and the P3S will ascend... The same thing happens with both controllers in all axes...

I've done the controller calibration multiple times. Am I missing something, or is this normal?

Whenever I move either of the controllers just a bit, my drone does the opposite of what I'm asking it to. If I move it a bit further, it does what I want. For example, if I move the left controller just a bit up, my drone will start to descend, pushing it a bit further and the P3S will ascend... The same thing happens with both controllers in all axes...

I've done the controller calibration multiple times. Am I missing something, or is this normal?
Sounds like you need an R/C stick calibration...

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Stick mode changed?

When you leave the sticks alone for a while, does it hover exactly in position without moving (or at least without moving the normal amount in hover)?

R/C calibration worked this time. Just a short check flight (high winds and imminent rain) had things flying smoothly and no glitches in controls.

This brings up another question though. Once calibrated, how often do you need to repeat... same thing with compass calibration???

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

R/C calibration worked this time. Just a short check flight (high winds and imminent rain) had things flying smoothly and no glitches in controls.

This brings up another question though. Once calibrated, how often do you need to repeat... same thing with compass calibration???

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Really you shouldn't need to calibrate the sticks more than once. If the RC does need calibration again any time soon I would be tempted to say it was faulty.

Compass calibration shouldn't really be necessary after the first time unless you travel a very long distance in between flights.

Really you shouldn't need to calibrate the sticks more than once. If the RC does need calibration again any time soon I would be tempted to say it was faulty.

Compass calibration shouldn't really be necessary after the first time unless you travel a very long distance in between flights.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik