RAW Image w/ Paint Shop Pro

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know the standard is Photoshop, and may not even be any PSP (Paint Shop Pro) users. But I use PSP and have been for many years with excellent results. So I try to open the RAW file (can do RAW With my Nikon DSL) and I do not see to have any luck? All I see is a washed out white/gray slab? Or maybe I have something not set right? Can anyone help?

Milezone

RAW images are not supported by any software for the vision. You have to update the camera firmware to 1.1.9 which ads DNG support and edit in Photoshop!

Well I use the DJI Phantom 2 Assistant and it shows 1.0.8, and tells me no updates after that? I sure wish there was a video to actually show step by step this firmware stuff, I must be totally lost. :-( Figure the DJI Phantom 2 would do this?

Feel like a noob, thanks for the video link, right there on DJI :) I should have seen that. Fixed and working like a charm. Thanks

milezone said:
Feel like a noob, thanks for the video link, right there on DJI :) I should have seen that. Fixed and working like a charm. Thanks

Well you were regarding camera update ;)

As were we all at one point :lol:

and DNG raw files are openable (is that a word?) by products other than Adobe. I'm a linux user and have the very reasonably priced GIMP as a Photoshop alternative (it's free) and there are plugins for that to read DNG raw files, also quite a few standalone packages will handle dng too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers