Raw Image Issues

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm new to the whole drone thing but I'm not new to photography. I picked up my Phantom 3 standard for the stills and so far its been absolutely awesome. Yesterday I took it out to Garden of the Gods and flew it around for a few minutes and took some pictures in RAW. When I tried to download the images to my phone through the app, it said I couldn't download the original DNG file. Undeterred, I just connected my drone to my Mac and uploaded the images from the card into lightroom but for some reason, the file imported into lightroom as a JPG and the resolution was only 960x720, far too small to really do anything with. Did I do something wrong? Has anyone else had this issue?

Did you check to see if there was a dng file in the folder on your sd card?
Best thing normally is to put the sd card into your pc/mac, fiddly but cuts out the variables in the chain.

Did you check to see if there was a dng file in the folder on your sd card?
Best thing normally is to put the sd card into your pc/mac, fiddly but cuts out the variables in the chain.

I shot with RAW again yesterday and everything came out fine. Not really sure what the issue was the first time. Glad it's cleared up though. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues