Rather be flying?

Reaction score
Forced to watch a boring TV programme with the wife? Bad weather? No time? Stuck on a boring conference call? Can’t Fly?

Well now you can. I got this off of TMart (probably available elsewhere) and it cracks me up.

Flown it all around the house, it really gets a move on outside in expert mode. Has auto flips rather than manual but still great fun.

All I want now is one this size with a camera and I’m sorted :lol:

Attachments

• mini quad small-image.JPG
    mini quad small-image.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 421
Can it lift a DSLR.... can it.. CAN IT

Do they have a 3 axis gimbal for it yet.... do they? :lol:

Have you tried carbon fibre blades yet?

I think you should try and shave some weight off it to get more flight time :lol: :lol:

I want one!!!!

The model is a Cheerson CX10 Mini. :lol:

I like how it looks A LOT like the Phantom. I think I might buy it out of impulse (to go with my Proto X Nano) the day after I pay off my credit card bills someday.

If they can cram FPV into that little guy, I'm sold! :eek:

Monte55 said:
Maybe you should decide what is more important. Laying next to your wife at night or a tiny quad

hahahaha

We’ve been married 30 years so the quad wins hands down :lol:

No not really, only joking. If she read that she'd kill me ;)

Mind you who spends a night in the spare room depends on who snores loudest first :shock:

She'd kill me again if she knew I said she snored to anybody.

I've already had well over my moneys worth of entertainment out of the little quopter and it only arrived yesterday. It was one of my better mystery buys.

Monte55 said:
Maybe you should decide what is more important. Laying next to your wife at night or a tiny quad

I resent the idea that I have to choose.

MadMitch88 said:
If you can mount a 4K DSLR to that thing with 2K FPV transmission, 3-axis gimbal and 25X optical zoom ----- I'm all in

Mounting it all is entirely possible! Getting her in the air again, is another matter...

ProfessorStein said:
Mounting it all is entirely possible! Getting her in the air again, is another matter...

I wanna see somebody shrink a 4K DSLR camera and 3-axis gimbal down to the size where it could fit on that tiny little thing --- now THAT would be innovative!

:mrgreen:

Neat little quad!
Lucky it works coming from Tmart. Got a good screwing from them early this year. No support and brain dead people through Emails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan