Rapid Decent

Reaction score
When I push RTH the decent is very rapid, I have to cancel RTH and move the left stick up to slow down the decent, Is there a fix for this?

How do I do that, from looking at the descent from an eye stand point, it's got to be 5 to 10 mph

I don't know if the P4 has a simulator like my P3A. If it has, try a RTH on that. The figures should match the real flight scenario.

However, someone might correct me on that if I am wrong. Msinger - where are you??? ;)

Per the P4 specs, the max descent speed of 8.9 MPH can be achieved when flying in sport mode. If you were not flying in sport mode, then try disabling VPS to see if that resolves the issue. If it does, then calibrate the VPS in the DJI Assistant 2 application. If needed, you can download DJI Assistant 2 from the P4 downloads page.

When I push RTH the decent is very rapid, I have to cancel RTH and move the left stick up to slow down the decent, Is there a fix for this?
Im sure you can still control when it rth mode helps guide it in:)and as u say bit of gas to slow it

Thanks guys, when I noticed the rapid decent I look at my height level and it was reading the same 100 ft as it was descending, it didn't change to zero until it slammed into the ground, no damage to the drone luckily.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31