Rapid Controller beeping

Reaction score
I have never experienced this before. But when switching it on, either before or after opening the DJI Go App I get a rapid beeping noise and it is unable to link to the P3P. It happened earlier this afternoon and it only went when I rebooted my iPad Air 2. Back at home, the beeping started. Is this a low battery sign or what. Help would be much appreciated.

I have never experienced this before. But when switching it on, either before or after opening the DJI Go App I get a rapid beeping noise and it is unable to link to the P3P. It happened earlier this afternoon and it only went when I rebooted my iPad Air 2. Back at home, the beeping started. Is this a low battery sign or what. Help would be much appreciated.
upload_2016-2-16_12-23-29.png

Last year my controller occasionally beeped on startup. It ended up being the controller stick was not calibrated. If I manually moved the stick, it would stop beeping. To fix it, go to the controller section and calibrate your sticks.

Reactions: Andrea
Last year my controller occasionally beeped on startup. It ended up being the controller stick was not calibrated. If I manually moved the stick, it would stop beeping. To fix it, go to the controller section and calibrate your sticks.
I confirm the same exact issue.
Go calibrate the sticks and the beeping will disappear.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20