Range

Reaction score
Lately I've been experiencing a lack of range with my P3P. I would get like 200m and 50m and going up higher. away or less and it would say week signal. Antennas were upright. At one point I just about lost signal. I could see the drone and hear it. What could be causing that? Would it be the temperature? It was maybe -8°c or higher. I've flown in colder before. I have never experienced this before. What the heck is going on??

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lately I've been experiencing a lack of range with my P3P. I would get like 200m and 50m and going up higher. away or less and it would say week signal. Antennas were upright. At one point I just about lost signal. I could see the drone and hear it. What could be causing that? Would it be the temperature? It was maybe -8°c or higher. I've flown in colder before. I have never experienced this before. What the heck is going on??

Dji do not recommend flying below 0c. However, that temp wouldn't make any difference to the distance to the degree you're experiencing. Where are you flying? Have you flown in that area before without an issue?

Dji do not recommend flying below 0c. However, that temp wouldn't make any difference to the distance to the degree you're experiencing. Where are you flying? Have you flown in that area before without an issue?
I'm flying at my house. I'v always flown at my house, I haven't had a chance to fly it anywhere else.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub