Range Extension

Reaction score
Hi, I get 70meters of range, then is says Connection Lost.
Now i want to buy a new antenna, and find an easy solution.

I want to buy just a 5 or 8dB antenna for my remote controller with related cable.

Question: if i do so, will i increase range control? But i will not be increasing the video signal range, since i am not modifing anithing on the wifi range extender..?

Does it make sense?
Please answer
Thanks
Pier

May not be legal in your area but do you have the controller set to the higher FAA output? You may want to review some YouTube videos on this. It's a screw on the back of the controller.

Pier, any improved DBI antenna of the proper Ghz will extend the range. I used a single 8 DBI 5.8 ghz Omni directional and improved my range to 400+ meters, I then read about the itelite antenna for both the controller and wifi. No I can fly as far as I can see with no loss of either signal. That antenna and all connectors to do the mod was $99.00 US. Just remember any mods, void the warranty. I purchased a used controller of ebay and mods were done on it. Warranty still good that way.

With the Litchi app, about $10.00 or so, I've gone out to 3200 feet with my stock PV2+V3 and never lost connection. Don't know what the limit would be.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie