Range extenders

No, haven't tried it, but if you do let us know how it works. The clean install kit looks good, using the original antenna holes for the SMA connector locations. I think maxxuav gets $39 just for those 2 cables alone.

I have been using Skyreat Copper Parabolic antennas for over 3 months. I bought them on eBay for under $20. I do fly a lot over the sea in Sydney and the copper reflectors essentially double the range of my P4. Without them, my typical range over the open water is 1.5km (just under 1 mile). With Skyreat antenna reaching destinations 3-4km away is does not present any problem, though you need to remember about aiming the parabolic antenna towards the drone at all times, otherwise sudden loss of signal even at short distance can occur.

I've yet to find a cheaper antenna the ITELITE DBS02 that performs as well. The old saying goes, "You get what you pay for"

Also, our clean install cables are $19, but the Clean Install Kit is $34 (Includes two RG58 cables & SMA caps.)

I will second this, after trying a few antenna solutions nothing was even close to a real deal antenna from Maxxuav. Just wish I went that way from the get go, rather then wasting money and time on other solutions.

copper reflectors do work, and for 20 bucks its cool to have, but IMO not a solution for everyday use

I like the "Ultra-Long Range" in title, yeah we need some feedback on these, good luck.

dd778545418ce5fb0547dcd2df91aba9.jpg

I got this the other days while flying out over the sea. Could have gone to 9 kilometers for sure but I'm not greedy. This comes out to approx. 5,1 miles (26 968,5 ft.) with a pair of €20 wind surfers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj