Range Extender Login

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone have tried this already , but if you put 192.168.1.2 on your phone or tablet browser while connected to the Phantom Vision range extender , you will get an user web management interface "LuCI" , it will ask for root credentials that of course I don't know yet but I think I will be cool to see the range extender config and maybe play with the values :cool:

Hi Bravox,
I would be interested in poking around as well as I am having 'issues' trying to connect a tablet with the device. Please post if you find your way 'in'.
Cheers.

Bravox said:
I don't know if anyone have tried this already , but if you put 192.168.1.2 on your phone or tablet browser while connected to the Phantom Vision range extender , you will get an user web management interface "LuCI" , it will ask for root credentials that of course I don't know yet but I think I will be cool to see the range extender config and maybe play with the values :cool:
+1 indeed its needed

There's a way to actually reset the password. but only if running on a box with a reset switch on it. You could always brute password hack it if you really want to get in.

Yes, I will try to hack it because maybe the.Visom app uses the password and reseting it (if its ppssible) may cause some malfunction.

Need to look into extracting the firmware, I worked on it for a bit using the firmware toolkit on google code, since its openwrt. I just didn't get far with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj