Range extender -- incredible!

Thank you so much for the kind words Harleymhs. The Quality & Design of my prints is what makes me stand apart from others that 3d print parts. Vapor sealing makes a big difference in the Quality of the print. It makes the part stronger & last longer by bonding the layers even better, Helps to Resist Staining, Makes it Easy to clean & smooth out the lines left from the printing process leaving a better looking part. Very few people do this because of the extra time and cost. To me its a must so I'm able to offer top quality prints. Here's a link for anyone interested in my items.
Dynamic 3D Solutions

Thanks again
~Dave~

Keep this up and you'll be able to by a Stratasys/Objet!

(We have an EDEN350V)

Reactions: david wettlaufer
Just got 19500 feet at 400 feet high over country side. No break up on the way. Broke up as soon as I turned around and never regained signal until I got to 16000 feet. This is around 3.7 mile. Amazing.

This is truly amazing! How are you able to get your battery to last that long if you don't mind me asking? Liked! :)

This is truly amazing! How are you able to get your battery to last that long if you don't mind me asking? Liked! :)

Flight only took 16 min. Have a look at the 4th flight down. 14% battery left. I am not to impressed with my battery times for a battery with only 12 flights on it.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443511813.389108.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443511853.394251.jpg

Flight only took 16 min. Have a look at the 4th flight down. 14% battery left. I am not to impressed with my battery times for a battery with only 12 flights on it.

View attachment 32254
View attachment 32255
That is about all the flying time you will get-- at 18 minutes better be thinking about putting it on the ground quickly or it will find the ground on it's own.

Yeah I had a few place on the way back planed just incase I had to land. Even when it hits 10% and tries to land you do still have control over it to pick your landing spot.

I wonder what happened to the 22 minute flight time stated by DJI. Most I got I think was 18mins

It's called Marketing CYA:
" Flight times will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage patterns, but the Intelligent Flight Battery is designed to provide up to 23 minutes of uninterrupted flight time when fully charged."

Thank you so much for the kind words Harleymhs. The Quality & Design of my prints is what makes me stand apart from others that 3d print parts. Vapor sealing makes a big difference in the Quality of the print. It makes the part stronger & last longer by bonding the layers even better, Helps to Resist Staining, Makes it Easy to clean & smooth out the lines left from the printing process leaving a better looking part. Very few people do this because of the extra time and cost. To me its a must so I'm able to offer top quality prints. Here's a link for anyone interested in my items.
Dynamic 3D Solutions

Thanks again
~Dave~
Ordered your one piece antenna today. Can't wait to try it out with Litchi.
You came with up with many great add-on ideas. I especially liked the "charging station" as fooling with that charger lead cover is a pain and just plopping the battery in your station (standing up so it will stay cool) looks like a quick and great alternative.

One question, will the clip-on leg extenders work with the bottom camera guard in place?

Just ordered my second windsurfer. First was for my P2V+. That increased my distance from 1500' to 2700' . Got nervous and home locked it back to base camp. Looking forward to see the results on my P3A.
Dave is super in the quality of his product and his customer service is excellent.

Dynamic 3D Solutions

Thanks again
~Dave~

Hey Dave,

I plan on ordering your products. Thanks for making them available. I noticed that they are $10 cheaper when purchased on eBay. Why is that?

Thanks!

Nevermind, I figured it out. Trying to order from your site now but PayPal isn't working. @david wettlaufer is there any option for rush shipping? I was hoping to have this for a shoot I'm doing on Monday. I live in the Philly area.

Wow.. I got the windsurfer and went out to a place that I have flown before so I know the distance in that area that I normally get. My longest is about 3300'. Today with the windsurfer I went a mile and a half.. WOW... Impressive.
IMG_3685

The battery rating is done in a windless hover. That's really the only way to do it. But once you get outside, especially with altitude, the motors will use more current fighting the prevailing winds, and the battery won't last as long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers