Range Extender/HDMI Output

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has tried or installed the range extender w/ HDMI output upgrade?

Was it worth it? Does it really add to the experience?

Thank you

Will you explain more?

How are range extender and HDMI output module connected?

Last edited:
Are you talking about this HDMI OUTPUT MODULE? This is only adds HDMI output but doesn't do anything to the range of the Phantom.

I apologize for the mis-understanding. I realize that they are two separate items.

What I saw was a range extender/HDMI combo kit. I believe the kit comes with both upgrades.

Sorry

Where is that kit?

I believe I saw it at drone world or one of those wholesale dealers.

I'm actually looking for it now and cannot find it. I swear I saw it, that is why I posted the questions.

I am such a newbie that I'm trying to absorb a lot of information.

I may have been mistaken.

I believe I saw it at drone world or one of those wholesale dealers.

I'm actually looking for it now and cannot find it. I swear I saw it, that is why I posted the questions.

I am such a newbie that I'm trying to absorb a lot of information.

I may have been mistaken.
Learn to master flying first. You can always add gadgets later on when you have better understanding of the entire system.

Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has tried or installed the range extender w/ HDMI output upgrade?

Was it worth it? Does it really add to the experience?

Thank you
Is that set up from Drone World? Why do you need the HDMI output, copy directly from your SD Card. Their range extender works very well!

Learn to master flying first. You can always add gadgets later on when you have better understanding of the entire system.
That is good advice for everyone. I try to fly my little Estes Proto-X FPV occasionally just to remember what it is like to actually be held accountable for ever twitch of the sticks and to have to counter wind, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31