Random red led

Reaction score
Hey folks, I was out for a quick fly about today when I noticed now and again a red status flash briefly before going back to green.
Any idea what this could mean? AC was flying very well no issues at all,
Not sure if it's worth mentioning there was a NFZ about a half mile up the road

Attachments

• IMG_0717.PNG
    IMG_0717.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 307
I noticed now and again a red status flash briefly before going back to green.
I'm not sure if this is a silly question or not but.... was the flash on the AC or the remote? If you were flying close I suppose you would notice the red flash on the status lights

no, there wasn't a pattern at all really that's why I was wondering whats up
just noticed it go red for say a second on 2 then back to green.
I was fly directly overhead at the time could this be an issue? I had antennas correctly aimed mind

If you check that flight on your airdata
Com account, it might give you a clue as to why that happened. Check the sensors section especially to see if anything abnormal was recorded

Reactions: rustyfsa
Are you remotely near an NFZ?

yes my first post does say I was about half mile out of restrictions, do you think that's something to do with it

The following video is for setting up airdata with a P4 but the principal is the same
How to Setup Airdata / Healthy Drones for Phantom 4 Pro

First go to www.airdata.com and signup for an account. You can just select the free plan which is enough for alot of people. Basically after that you get a token supplied to you which you use to enter into your DJI GO app, or Litchi or other supported apps.

Depending on your OS of your device, go to this link and this will guide you on how to do it also HD Sync App for Android - Airdata UAV

If you need help, come back here and we'll help

yes my first post does say I was about half mile out of restrictions, do you think that's something to do with it
I do. I believe it is just a helpful reminder that you're close to a restricted area.

Reactions: rustyfsa

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20