Random Question

Reaction score
Which do you like better... Flying your actual drone, or watching the footage taken after your flight?

For some reason this question popped up in my head today and I'm torn lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

flying it.. Because I still don't know how to edit and make videos properly..

I love taking the drone to a far distance, its a rush watching it lose signal, your heart beats like crazy. 1000.00 bucks, is it gone? or will it come back

I just got the litchi app and why everyone doesn't have or use it is mind blowing, the app is so **** powerful

flying it.. Because I still don't know how to edit and make videos properly..

I love taking the drone to a far distance, its a rush watching it lose signal, your heart beats like crazy. 1000.00 bucks, is it gone? or will it come back

I just got the litchi app and why everyone doesn't have or use it is mind blowing, the app is so **** powerful
That sounds ALot like The Rush of Gambling in Las Vegas. Don't think I've Ever Heard anyone Say that Loosing Signal was Exciting. That's a New one on Me. Just Be Sure to Calibrate your Compass Before every Flight;). Happy Safe Flying!!

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app
BTW, I Gotta Say That I Love the Litchi App Also!!!:)

I say fly far away, but I really haven't got that far, lol.. 3300ft so far and still only lose signal if I aim my remote the wrong with with the wind surfers

Which do you like better... Flying your actual drone, or watching the footage taken after your flight?
I like both.
Flying is joyful, of course.
But when I'm home and watch my videos on the big screen I always got fascinated by the footage (even if most of the time they are quite boring, I have to say), and got lost in the details the camera picked up.

Random answer:- Seven.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers