Random Collection From Southern Utah

Branden,
Nice job, beautiful scenery and a fun family to work with you. Great job in my book. The scenes were never static and the music popped. Great Choice!

beachvision said:
Branden,
Nice job, beautiful scenery and a fun family to work with you. Great job in my book. The scenes were never static and the music popped. Great Choice!

Thanks so much for your kind comments! Always nice to get compliments from people who actually know what they're talking about! :)

Branden,

Great Video. I'm a student at the University of Utah and I'm interested in learning more about drones. Is there a drone club in SLC? I am interested in getting involved and talking to someone like you who is already involved in the community. Let me know!

Brandon (as well)

Hurryup, I'm in Provo for another year and I just went through my initiation process with my phantom. if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

+1 great work, no real critiques at all. :p

You guys are all too kind! Thank you so much for the positive comments. This was actually all shot before I got my super sweet FPV setup and Zenmuse gimbal. Astounding the difference it makes it the way you fly now that I go back and watch this one.

hurryupandwait said:
Branden,

Great Video. I'm a student at the University of Utah and I'm interested in learning more about drones. Is there a drone club in SLC? I am interested in getting involved and talking to someone like you who is already involved in the community. Let me know!

Brandon (as well)

Hey Brandon, I don't know of any official groups, though it would be cool to form one. I have a handful of online buddies I swap ideas and techniques with who are local. It would be cool to all get together. I'm also available for any questions you might have. Love to help wherever I can. It's been a fun journey so far!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj