Ran a Litchi mission

Reaction score
I have used Litchi several times and am amazed at what a great tool it is. Today I ran a mission that took it around a hillside therefor losing contact. I tell you, it takes balls of steel to just sit there and wait for it to complete it's mission and start to come back and regain signal. After a few minutes with no control and no video feed I started to get signal back and decided to cancel the mission and bring it back faster then programmed as I was against the wind and didn't want to take chances.

Of course it did exactly what it was supposed to when disconnected, continued the mission and I was overly paranoid about the battery, I landed with 45% left.

What a great app. Anyone on the fence about purchasing this app, go for it you will be amazed and your video will come out so much more smoother.

Yes it's a nice app and you get addicted to it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes it's a nice app and you get addicted to it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have Autopilot but I have heard nice things about Litchi. One feature I like about Litchi, and this is the reason I am contemplating buying the app, is the option to complete the mission even if the bird get disconnected. Currently Autopilot does not have that option as of yet.

I have spent so much time learning Autopilot, watching youtube videos and practicing. How hard or how easy is to learn Litchi?. Now that I am so used to Autopilot.

It is very easy to learn. If I can do it anyone can...LOL! Not too familiar with Autopilot, do they have a mission hub where you can preplan your missions on your home computer and it automatically downloads to your device used for flying? It is a great feature.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's very exciting to do the missions when it looses signal and comes back just as planned. Today I got really freaked out as I was about a minute into the signal loss when the litchi app crashed (iOS). I reopened the app and nervously waited a few more minutes and it came back into range. The mission no longer showed on the screen but it continued to complete the mission. Was a nice rush.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20