RageCams Modified 5.4mm Flat Lens

Reaction score
RageCams Exclusive MODIFICATION for the phantom vision 2.

You will get a full kit but with 5.4mm flat lens installed which is the highest quality lens we offer.

We have other lenses you can use also if you need even more zoom at a later date.

We can also convert the Vision2 to Night Vision & add an infrared illuminator ring for amazing low light allowing you to see in pitch darkness up to 85ft.

Demo videos of the vision2 mod coming very soon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phantom-2-Visio ... 2c77ec22d2

Check out the price! yowza :shock:

I think the price is for the copter and the modified camera. I wonder if we could send them our current camera to mod.

$1899-$1199 = $700 for the upgrade.

Noticed this at the bottom of the listing on ebay.

Q: Hi seller, can I just buy the lens and install into the vision camera myself? Thank you for your reply
A: yes if you want the install kit we can sell it to you for 489.00

Just sent in my Vision cam for modifications. I will post pics on its return :)

Attachments

• rage.JPG
    rage.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,852
CunningStuntFlyer said:
P.T. Barnum never said "there's a sucker born every minute."

David Hannum did. If he had known about this thread, he would have said the dame thing here.

Wow.

Don't be an *******.

my email to ragecams said:
How much would your lens cost for the camera on my drone? Would you be willing to send the lens kit so that I can install it myself? How much would that cost?

ragecams said:
we can install it for 489.00 its a little tricky to install by yourself.
if you want to try, the lens is 379.00

AllanVB said:
Just sent in my Vision cam for modifications. I will post pics on its return :)
Vision is on the way back to Oregon with the NEW lens. I will post results soon. :)

Wow, that seems like an excessive price for what you are getting. Where are you guys getting all this cash to spend at a moment's notice? LOL :D

disjecta said:
Wow, that seems like an excessive price for what you are getting. Where are you guys getting all this cash to spend at a moment's notice? LOL :D
Just go to the bank and say those three magic words.....

"STICK EM UP"

Now this is interesting. From the Ragecams website. Interchangeable lenses. Wonder what it will cost.

ATTENTION Ragers who use the DJI vision2 quadcopter, RagrCams has done it again, & have recently developed a new front face plate mod that accepts 37mm filters to be threaded on the vision2 camera & we have also added interchangeable lenses to this beast so you can now film in wide medium & very narrow fields of view just by threading the (pre-focused) lenses in & out, & keeping the weight of the unit perfect for the stock gimble to still function like it should. We offer this modification service to your vision2 if your interested in getting better quality out of your flying experience & eliminating the fish eye distortion in the video. We also have systems ready to sell already modified. Happy Flying!

disjecta said:

I hate to rain on your parade, but I would have to agree. Especially after opening up a camera and seeing that is appears to use an M12 style lens. Swapping it out doesn't seem that $$$….

That said, I hope it works out for you.

AllanVB said:
Venom93corba said:
AllanVB, where's your review? You should have your bird by now. Good/bad?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
3 feet of snow.... :twisted:

“RageCams and I have reached a mutual agreement. I am happy, they are happy. End of story. I did get the 2nd Camera modification to work and I will post pictures next week.”
Allan

You mean he DIDN'T fix it and he's NOT refunding you? That's a douche bag move. That's fricken horrible service.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan