radio control

Reaction score
the software is not seeing my radio it sees the phantom but i am unable to connect the radio to it any tips on what i may be doing incorrect?

downloaded
DJI WIN Driver Installer
2013-01-18

and
Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.0

when i turn it on while connected to the computer it recognizes the radio.

windows 7 32bit

You need to use "Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.1" for the controller, not the phantom 2 vision+ assistant software.

MrC said:
You need to use "Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.1" for the controller, not the phantom 2 vision+ assistant software.

lol then why do they have the controller shown in the assistant for vision + if you cannot use it.

also i noticed when updating my firmware on the phantom it did not see the battery is there something else i am missing?

You can calibrate in both. You calibrate the controller first with the controller connected to computer and using the rc assistant, then you calibrate again but with the phantom connected to computer using the phantom assistant software.

Not sure why you aren't seeing the battery in phantom assistant software.

i tested the craft and all controls are working. so i know the transmitter is bound to my phantom.

i connected, upgraded firm ware using the older version of the software, and still cannot see the Transmitter on the v3. software.
i am trying to switch to nazza mode and am unable to since i cannot see the transmitter in the 3. software this is very frustrating.

yes
3. software does not see my transmitter does see the phantom
the 1. software see my transmitter but i do not see the options to enable nazza

yes i have seen that page and read it

myrick said:
yes
3. software does not see my transmitter does see the phantom
the 1. software see my transmitter but i do not see the options to enable nazza

yes i have seen that page and read it

I wish I could help. When I enabled Naza, I powered everything on as if I was going to fly, let everything bind, opened Phantom Assist software and then plugged in the USB cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers