Radio Channel Question

MTJ

Reaction score
After updating firmware this morning (worked on second attempt) I noticed that the radio channel indicator on the app indicated Radio Channel - poor quality. After checking other settings, I looked at Radio Channel Quality again and it indicated good. Are those the only two results or is there an excellent reading? If there is an excellent reading, what do I do to achieve that? The RC and the P3 are about 15 feet apart right now so I certainly hope that Good may be the best reading. Thanks

After updating firmware this morning (worked on second attempt) I noticed that the radio channel indicator on the app indicated Radio Channel - poor quality. After checking other settings, I looked at Radio Channel Quality again and it indicated good. Are those the only two results or is there an excellent reading? If there is an excellent reading, what do I do to achieve that? The RC and the P3 are about 15 feet apart right now so I certainly hope that Good may be the best reading. Thanks
If you are so close or in house you might get interference. Try the range outside.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl