Radar wrong

Reaction score
Am I right in saying that the radar on the bottom left with the red triangle is supposed to be the direction the phantom is facing? Mine does not point the same way as my bird, have I got this wrong or am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The red triangle should have a green beam indicating the front of Phantom, is that not so in this case? Try rotating the Phantom to get used to its directional position.

Try deleting the App on your Nexus and re-installing it and see what happens.

At the front of the triangle there should be a green glow!

Sometimes the arrow points the wrong way, shut everything down and restart and reboot your phone as well, other things to try are an app to test and check the compass on your tablet, mine does it once in a while but then corrects itself when im flying.

My Neutab G7 didn't have a compass, and the arrow always pointed to the exact left of where it should. But if you're using the Nexus 7, you shouldn't have that problem...

Thanks for all the comments, having read through them I've realised the location service on the tablet is switched off, having switched it back on the radar is now pointing the right was so that we a simple fix. Still no green beam though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Green beam ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers