Radar not working in Flight Simulator for Go App 2.4.0?

Reaction score
I don't know whether this is the experience of others, but the arrow icon in the radar appears to have no relationship with the orientation of the bird! Would be interested to hear if this is the case?

no relationship? or the relationship does not coincide w/ the front of the bird when you yaw?

no relationship? or the relationship does not coincide w/ the front of the bird when you yaw?
More accurately, the arrow points to a different direction to the front of the bird.

Does your device's compass accurately depict the direction you're facing? If your device thinks south is north, and the bird knows north is north, the app won't know which way to draw the arrow to depict the front of your bird.

Does your device's compass accurately depict the direction you're facing? If your device thinks south is north, and the bird knows north is north, the app won't know which way to draw the arrow to depict the front of your bird.
Yes, it does depict it accurately but the arrow is off by at leat 60deg to the right.

I noticed that in the sim even before the last update. So, yeah, same here. When I am actually flying, the arrow works fine. It's just wonky in the sim.

I noticed that in the sim even before the last update. So, yeah, same here. When I am actually flying, the arrow works fine. It's just wonky in the sim.
That's exactly my experience. It seems such a minor issue that I guess DJI have overlooked it in any update.

@Jacob, one more example of why the subject of the post needs to appear on the posts page.... I was responding as though this was an actual flight problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic