Radar at left bottom corner not working when I turn controller

forgot that option is there, good point

I don't have the issue myself but I do remember seeing the lock/unlock now that you mention it.

I wonder what default is?

Can you add details on how to make this settings change?

Can you add details on how to make this settings change?

I am not at my tablet now,
but if my memory is correct an icon on one of the screens when touched would select/deselect a map lock of some type.
didn't have use for or ever need it so just passed over it until the post above mentioned it.

he mentioned it locks the map to north and that seemed to fit my recall from months ago.

ill look later when I can.

It's that red/blue pointy icon on the top right of the dji map screen. I don't recall what it defaults to but it's probably locked. Just tap it to unlock map rotation and that setting will remain until you choose to change it over.

It's that red/blue pointy icon on the top right of the dji map screen. I don't recall what it defaults to but it's probably locked. Just tap it to unlock map rotation and that setting will remain until you choose to change it over.

thanks ,

I knew it was somewhere easy
memory is still good but not like it used to be....

I just tried that I think I was at the correct map. Is it the one that's at the bottom left it has a red arrow I hit it and the arrow went side to side but no difference on where it shows where I'm at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't see a red/blue pointy dot at the top fight of the screen. There's one on the small screen at the bottom left corner tried that no difference

Thanks kirk2579 I tried that with no difference. I contacted DJI today and they say it's in the go app that there working on it. The version for Apple is correct they say and still working on Android update. I'll have to try an iPad and see if it works.

That's what the problem is when they did the update its correct in IOS with the radar but there still working on parts of the update for Android. I tried a ipad and everything worked correct. Thanks for all your help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj