r,i,p you will be missed p3s

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

anyone have last known coordinates? or a PIC of round about area? or can screen shot a pic on google maps satellite view? I freedive and have access to all sorts of water crafts. -

2016-03-27 22.17.21.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
does that help skygear is where it auto landed

would be nice to get it back

I have some electrical stuff I am working on in the am until It is complete. But, I'll pull tide data for the past 24hrs, depth charts/ sonar data and see if I can do some calculations on a search area for later in the day.

Approximate time of the auto land? I see everything but a time on there.

okay thank you went down at 2,30 pm

no that is the screen shot I guess it just wanted to go for a swim lol

funny thing is skygear might get down there with his scuba gear and find a whole graveyard of them

Man, this kind of worries me. I'm in Brazil for 10 more days and wanna take the Phantom out, but the wind scares me. Back home in Connecticut, I had mine drift while doing RTH, and made it back with 9% battery. This was going against strong winds that I shouldn't have been going against.

yep my fault the wind was the winner cant fight those

How strong were the winds, and far out did you go? Just wondering what the max is that the Phantom can handle

Slight change of topic, but did y'all try and launch off the fishing pier, or the rest area? I was on the pier a few weeks back and couldn't get calibrated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm shaved and got my gear in hand. I'll go out and freedive/ kick around for an hour to see what I can come up with.

Sorry for your luck man, those lights were sweet

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here ya go skygear. Best I can figure is 27.658282, -82.678675 which is roughly 400ft straight out from the tree circled on the photo. NOAA shows the general area as 8ft - 14ft.

fpholt.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers