R.I.P to the P3P That Used to Be

oh my god Dirk I'm dying!

I had no idea of all this rich brand stuff going on in that picture haha
Sorry :D
the rock..nod.gif

DJI is laughing all the way to the bank!

Some people have more money than sense.

Reactions: ems1016
Interesting the way the pilot had positioned the antenna's on his transmitter.

Interesting the way the pilot had positioned the antenna's on his transmitter.

I was wondering about that too, but forgot to point it out earlier.

Looks like he didn't do much research before taking her out :p

Saw it. Posted about it on page 1 of the thread. Probably why he lost his other two P3's in the water. Or maybe he just thought they were waterproof like his Rolex.

ah I missed the post, good catch!

Slack guys. Most pilots have errors one time or another and had either a minor or major crash. Mistakes happen as do low batteries and hardware failures. I wear a nice $9.95 Timex so please be gentle as I too have found a tree once. A neighbors yard twice and new props three times, but we're still airborne. Oh and by the way I drive a Ford. Happy flying to all!

Yes, you guys are brutal.

Slack guys. Most pilots have errors one time or another and had either a minor or major crash. Mistakes happen as do low batteries and hardware failures. I wear a nice $9.95 Timex so please be gentle as I too have found a tree once. A neighbors yard twice and new props three times, but we're still airborne. Oh and by the way I drive a Ford. Happy flying to all!

Phantoms as tree sniffing quads.. :) people find so many trees with them we could plant a forest :p. Hint people, fly over them not into them unless you're a tree hugger. :)

Wow.. Seriously, how do you lose 2 of these over saltwater already though? Didn't they just come out recently?? He needs to fly higher I think... ;-)

Easy! Just "rely" on the unreliable bottom sensors! Manual says don't fly over water with them on (but Mr. Gold Watch is probably too rich to RTFM!). This guy needs a sunscreen for his head! Lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4