R F Interference

Reaction score
My father had a toy drone that would fly away a lot at his house. I had a better toy drone that I flew quite well and I went to his house to show him how to fly. At his house I few higher and farther then he was doing, He couldn't understand why I was doing so well. When my drone got within a100 ft. from me it took off away from me and was never seen again. When I got my p3s I took it to my father's house. I couldn't get the wifi to connect from 2 ft. away. I took the p3s into the house to get a better look. It did better but It wouldn't keep connection. It was saying strong electrical interference. I went back twice and it was always the same thing. My dad said that my mother was given a heart monitor and it would never work. Isn't that a little excessive for RF. What is an unhealthy level? Anyone ever experience this kind of RF?

Part 15 devices are required to accept interference and thus should be designed to disregard this and not act erratically or unpredictability.

If you are experiencing excessive interference then you may have someone nearby violating some type of FCC regulations or there may be some malfunctioning equipment.

Part 15 devices are required to accept interference and thus should be designed to disregard this and not act erratically or unpredictability.

If you are experiencing excessive interference then you may have someone nearby violating some type of FCC regulations or there may be some malfunctioning equipment.
Probably the radio tower, 911 rescue squad, cell towers and there is a microwave tower nearby also. He also lives in town.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4