quickrelease from dronexpert and new 5,8GHz rc transmitter

Re: quickrelease from dronexpert and new 5,8GHz rc transmit

erikgraham,

Apparently the smart remote (not the wifi remote) is ok on the phantom 2 vision+ only since it uses bluetooth and will not interfere with the 5.8 control of the p2v+. Here's a video from droneexpert showing this in use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpSDzRU-uw

To clarify, the quick release only allows for streaming the video from the gopro via the DJI app... and does not allow for camera/video operation through the app? It was my impression you could control the video and camera operation as well, but after seeing your messages about using the bluetooth remote for camera start/stop, it implies you can't use the software for this... ?

Have received the quick release from dronexpert and watched installation video. Is there a mistake in the video? Says to hook the quick release "y" cable to x2 on vision+. Shouldn't it be x1?

yrdbrd1 said:
Have received the quick release from dronexpert and watched installation video. Is there a mistake in the video? Says to hook the quick release "y" cable to x2 on vision+. Shouldn't it be x1?

For Vision+ version 3, which comes with the tilt wheel on the TX, you do not have to install the Y cable - so I didn't have to do that part and can't answer for certain. My guess is that you should do exactly what they show in the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31