Quick Turnaround - DJI Repairs

Reaction score
With all the information about how bad DJI is I though I would add my experience. I sent my P3p in when I noticed a few cracks on the shell. I also noted what sounded like a bad bearing in one of the motors. I opened a ticket last week. Received a RMA the following day. Mailed it Friday. It was repaired shell and new motors at no cost and is on its way back. I don't know but that is faster than any other product I have sent in. They were very responsive to emails and thus far I am really happy with the process. Will update when I get it back.

So far good job DJI.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's good to hear.

That's great to hear. I sent mine in 3/30, and received a response that it was checked in on 4/07. After waiting the recommended two weeks to check on it, I called today and was told they were just finishing up the evaluation. By the time I got off the phone, I had an invoice emailed to me. Not the best turn around, but overall I'm pleased. I am curious what would have happened if I called last week. lol.
I thought the repair cost was reasonable given the damage.
P3P invoice.jpg

Reactions: peterepeat69
I had the same experience this week. Last week I got the dreaded ESC Status Error on my P3P. Called DJI, U.S. and they had a return fed ex label to me the next day. I shipped it on Thursday and today got the email that it's on its way back, repaired under warranty in one week!

I hope that these good reports about DJI customer service are a permanent trend!

Wish your repair person was working on mine ... Sent my brand new inspire remote in last week to be repaired / replaced .. They got it .. "Repaired it" and sent it back .. Arrived the same way it sent it .. Still broken ... Ugh .. What a pain in the a$$ (it was a broken button so it's not something that could easily be missed I just don't get it )

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just had to send mine back for the third time.
Second time for cracks...And the new cracks came within a week of getting it back from the initial repair.

Each time has been very painless and very fast. They never had it longer than 5 days and I always got everything repaired for free and this last time they even sent me a 2 day FedEx label.

So even though I hate loosing my bird for a while, they do attempt to take care of the issues in a timely matter. They also repaired more than just the cracks this time and I still didn't have to pay. Very nice indeed!

After reading all the horror stories, I've been pretty pleased with DJI overall.

Reactions: peterepeat69
Mine has already shipped from them.. It arrived at DJI yesterday. The fixed it tested it and it shipped today. Not bad for a company that supposedly has bad customer service.

Now I just hope it is all good. Truly though, if it develops cracks again. I'm sending it back again....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20