Quick Survey: Do people use Android or iOS device?

Reaction score
Hi,

Would 'pilots' mind to reply as to whether they use an Android or iOS device predominately with their quadcopter?

I'm trying to research for a possible app development whether to base it on iOS or Android (possibly both at some point).

With Thanks,

Richard

i actually use both at this time.
I have an samsung tab S 8.4 but my preferred os is IOS and when I get my iPhone 6 will use that. (i have iPhone 5S but find display too small for video (or my eyes are too week !). )

I'm using an HTC One Android phone, which seems to be a reasonable size compromise between readability and "awkwardness".

I also have a 7" Android tablet that I'd be happy to use, but it's too big to fit into the phone clip. I've rigged up an alternative clip but it feels a bit heavy and cumbersome after using the HTC.

Android on Samsung S3

I use the iPhone 6 plus and it is a nice size display. Still fits in phone holder. My only problem is the app is crashing now but hopefully DJI fixes that.

iPhone 6

I use both. 2 drones, 2 phones.

iPhone 4S

Nexus 7 2013

:D
I use iPad mini most times. If it's too bright and sunny I break out the Zeiss Cinemizers. Here they are plugged into S5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 413
Android, samsung s3

Android as telemetry does not work with the VIsion Plus Gopro Combo.
Just develop for both. The community will appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers