Quick question about tablet holder

Reaction score
Hi
Im thinking about ordering the P3A. Just wanna ask if the original tablet holder on the RC can fit an ipad mini 3?
And how is the quality since i see alot of ppl selling improved version of it online? Do i need one when i order the thing?
Thank you guys.

Yes, it'll fit.

I'm using an iPad Mini 2 and it's working well. The iPad Mini 3 has the same processor as the iPad Mini 2. So, if you don't already own one, it would make the best sense money-wise to either buy the iPad Mini 2 or the iPad Mini 4 for the added performance.

Yes, it'll fit.

I'm using an iPad Mini 2 and it's working well. The iPad Mini 3 has the same processor as the iPad Mini 2. So, if you don't already own one, it would make the best sense money-wise to either buy the iPad Mini 2 or the iPad Mini 4 for the added performance.
Thanks for the quick response so the original tablet holder will fit an ipad mini and its good enough right?
Yeah I know about the ipad mini 3 is almost the same as the ipad mini 2. I tried to find a brand new ipad mini 2 atm but no luck and the ipad mini 4 is a bit out of my budget so i think I'll settle with the ipad mini 3 unless some wizard here can show me where to get one new ipad mini 2 64gb with cellular and useable outsite America.
Thanks
P/s: im visiting the US atm

and its good enough right?
It depends how picky you are. The Phantom tablet mount has a plastic base and will wobble a bit. Some people claim it's an easy fix by tightening the base -- but, it'll loosen again over time. You can easily fix that issue for $30 by installing the Inspire 1 tablet mount. See more details about that here.

It depends how picky you are. The Phantom tablet mount has a plastic base and will wobble a bit. Some people claim it's an easy fix by tightening the base -- but, it'll loosen again over time. You can easily fix that issue for $30 by installing the Inspire 1 tablet mount. See more details about that here.
Thanks man, i'll get one of those metal holder just in case i cant change it i'll ask you again in the close future. Thanks again

You can get just the cnc metal arm on ebay much cheaper than getting complete inspire tablet holderand it has a second neckstrap hoop further up which balances much better.

Search ebay for cnc inspire holder look for the type with two neckstrap hoops. I paid gbp7.58 and works very nicely.

Reactions: bobmyers
Get yourself the inspire mount. It's like night and day..

Agreed... the wobble in the plastic one may be exacerbated by the mount loosening, but the plastic arm wobbles either way... I'm really particular about little nuisance stuff, and it would've driven me nuts if i didn't upgrade it. I can see it holding a smart phone well, but that's about it... Well worth the 30. in my book

I have the inspire tablet holder. Real quality compared to the plastic holder that comes with the Phantom. You won't regret the purchase.

The cheaper cnc ones on Ebay work just fine and much better than the plastic OEM and is priced considerably cheaper that the Inspire holder or you can order this off Amazon from Taco RC.. I have this one and it works great.

Amazon.com: TACO-RC Aluminium Tablet Holder Bracket for DJI Phantom 3 Ipad: Toys & Games

upload_2015-12-11_17-52-27.png

Reactions: jamesb72

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1