Quick Film I Edited Today

Lovely footage, do you have a high ND filter and what settings did you use, im having problems with water ripple in premier....although not in imovie!!

Lovely footage, do you have a high ND filter and what settings did you use, im having problems with water ripple in premier....although not in imovie!!
Thankyou,
I didn't use an ND filter on this, it was quite a dull day so I could use ISO 100 with 1/60th SS without overexposing the image
I used color mode "none" as I was experimenting switching from log and I have my sharpness contrast and saturation at 0 / 0 / - 1 I find these have worked the best for me. I used a LUT I had from a while ago to give it a better look and it fit perfectly into the footage.

Thankyou,
I didn't use an ND filter on this, it was quite a dull day so I could use ISO 100 with 1/60th SS without overexposing the image
I used color mode "none" as I was experimenting switching from log and I have my sharpness contrast and saturation at 0 / 0 / - 1 I find these have worked the best for me. I used a LUT I had from a while ago to give it a better look and it fit perfectly into the footage.

Whats log, a LUT, and what editing software did you use?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl