Quick cheap solution to double or even triple the Phantom 4 range.

And it was just as nimble with the extra weight?

There is a significant difference on my 250mm between a 1500mah, and a 1800mah when it comes to the way it flies. The 1800 flies longer, but it is sluggish, and I would assume it's the same for the p3.
Probably not, but it still flies full speed, without any issues that are noticeable in the recorded 4K video. However, I'm not going dancing with it! ;)

This doesn't do anything to help range on my P4. It worked well for my P3P though

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
P4 battery mods are already in the works! Something tells me they will be in very high demand! :rolleyes:

Never had one but Im iffy on these. Seem too gimmicky to me. Do they really work?

If you want to try this 'technology' on the cheap before you put out hard earned money, check this out. I made one of these for my P2V and it actually seems to have helped. I've had some 'distance' issues for quite a while and this thing actually appears to have helped.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: isopro
If you want to try this 'technology' on the cheap before you put out hard earned money, check this out. I made one of these for my P2V and it actually seems to have helped. I've had some 'distance' issues for quite a while and this thing actually appears to have helped.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I did the same thing with the P2, and it doubled the range, its all about the focal point. But its easier to buy premade ones that are already tuned for your antenna.

Was going to do the test today, got to 13348 feet without and turned around and returned because of the wind and 33 degree temperatures. Once it warms up a bit then I'll do the test since 33 degrees and wind were uncomfortable to stand outside in.

Reactions: isopro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.