Quick Capture

Reaction score
Do any of you use quick capture with the gopro? I am new to aerial video is the reason I ask. As I understand it with quick capture all you have to do is just turn your gopro on and it starts video.

Do any of you use quick capture with the gopro? I am new to aerial video is the reason I ask. As I understand it with quick capture all you have to do is just turn your gopro on and it starts video.

Have no idea what you mean by quick capture. The GP has to be turned on and set to record before the P2 is turned on and it continues to record until you land and shut down the P2 then the camera.

Quick Capture is a setting on newer GoPros that allows recording to start immediately once the GoPro is turned on without pressing any other buttons.

Personally, I don't like it. I like to turn my GoPro on and make sure it's working okay and then start recording when I am ready. But I definitely can see the usefulness of this feature.

Thanks barefootbeachcombing, that is what I thought quick capture ment. I'm like you, think it is safer to turn on recording after you turn on the gopro. Would hate to think you are recording when your not.

Thanks barefootbeachcombing, that is what I thought quick capture ment. I'm like you, think it is safer to turn on recording after you turn on the gopro. Would hate to think you are recording when your not.

Not really as I thought I had turned on the record button before taking off. Well guess what it looked good on the monitor but not so good when I landed and there wasn't any flashing red LED. Oh well it was only a test run and didn't matter.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic