Questions from a newbie.

View your flight logs, make some notes distances, elevation when RTH kicks in. Weak remote signal doesn't get logged. Remote loss does. So after RTH kicks in you can cancel by pressing right switch down. I put the switch back up to return to GPS mode.

Also my unit hovering at the weak point and holding the remote solid, the signal level would bounce Good, Bad, Weak, Lost etc. I also set my unit out a long distance on a tall chair or plastic garbage can, didn't even need to fly it to see it fail.

I called a friend asked him if he had a spectrum analyzer, he did but it didn't go up to the 5.8 ghz freq.

Very frustrating
I see. Can i ask where did you order it from? Amazon? or DJI website itself?

Phantom P3S?
From DJI, Amazon didn't have them yet, I bought it less then 5 days from it coming on the market. DJI doesn't have return in 30 days.

Phantom P3S?
From DJI, Amazon didn't have them yet, I bought it less then 5 days from it coming on the market. DJI doesn't have return in 30 days.
So if you would be ordering now, where would you buy it on?
Cause i bought mine on Amazon.

Amazon, send it back an order another one. Some others should chime in yet tonight or tomorrow. Post you location and case their is somebody in your area with a PS3.

So if you would be ordering now, where would you buy it on?
Cause i bought mine on Amazon.

I sent you a PM with a log at Healthy Drones

Amazon, send it back an order another one. Some others should chime in yet tonight or tomorrow. Post you location and case their is somebody in your area with a PS3.
I just realized your posting with all new questions. Did you get fixed or replaced or it actually wasn't defective?
Other frustrated P3S owners won't to know.;)

I just realized your posting with all new questions. Did you get fixed or replaced or it actually wasn't defective?
Other frustrated P3S owners won't to know.;)
Sorry for late response.
Amazon did a refund.
And im still trying to make it work. Thinking about modding it.

Sorry for late response.
Amazon did a refund.
And im still trying to make it work. Thinking about modding it.

It seems like modding is the only way to really get a solid signal and any sort of distance out of the standard.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20