Questions foremen owner

Reaction score
Charged batts, turned on RC and P3P. Do I have to have software on a compatible machine working to get it going? I have it hooked to an older iPad and I can't get beyond the equipment page in DJI Go. Also, where do you access the SD Card?

Charged batts, turned on RC and P3P. Do I have to have software on a compatible machine working to get it going? I have it hooked to an older iPad and I can't get beyond the equipment page in DJI Go. Also, where do you access the SD Card?
You would be well served to download the Manual and spend some time reading that before you proceed to much further. There are really no Quick Starts to learning the P3 and believe me it is a learning process. After you have read and understand the basics, then you will probably have many questions as you advance in your knowledge of flying the marvel of technology.

You will have to install the latest DJI GO App on your device from the app store and should do all the firmware upgrades to avoid error messages.Check the signature line in this post for all the latest upgrade versions.

Welcome to the Forum!:):)

Reactions: AL T

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1