Questions for Samsung Galaxy S4 or Ipad gen 4 users:

Reaction score
So, I'm excited to get my hands on a p3 advanced soon, seeing as how I'm coming from a p1 fc40.

Anyhow, I've been doing a lot of research and I got really worried when I found out that I wouldn't be able to fly at all according to the approved device lists. Since all I have is the two previously stated devices that is.

Though I regained hope when I saw people apparently running their birds on these devices. So that leads me here, since I couldn't find out a few things specifically in my digging. So I'm just gonna ask them here.

To users of either device:

-How does either device handle the GO app
-compared to a newer device if you know
-Do you notice any substantial issues?

Actually that's pretty much all I can think off... still, if you do know anything I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Thanks!

Hmm, odd. I swore I saw some people saying that they were using them.

What is strange is that I could have guaranteed you that the Ipad's processor could way outperform my Samsung phone...

Well, I've been flying the with my S4 for awhile now, and it seems to work fine. Not sure if it's working as well as possible, but w/airplane mode on it runs fine. The only thing is the video stutters just a bit on the move, but when the bird's stationary the video seems flawless. Again, may/may not be the phone itself.

As for the Ipad, yeah....I don't rightly know. It's too big to fit in the clamp, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen