Questions about some of these "complete packages"

Looks like a good deal to me. I do see their website states that that package is on "Back Order".

They are located in Clackamas, OR.

Anyone know of any online reviews or comments on the firm or how long they have been around?

I have been to their facility two times (live 30min away) and will go there again next week to get my FPV set up installed.
So far no issues. They explained everything about P2 to me, and demonstrated how it all works, etc....
So far happy!

ppdrone said:
I have been to their facility two times (live 30min away) and will go there again next week to get my FPV set up installed.
So far no issues. They explained everything about P2 to me, and demonstrated how it all works, etc....
So far happy!

Cool
What "package" or list of things did you get? If you bought a case which one is it? They have one for $199 and another for $299. The 199 doesn't say anything about the Phantom 2, just Phantom

Sounds like they have been around about a year

Our love for aerospace, photography, film making, and clean technology has fueled this endeavor and keeps us striving to constantly improve our industry. We are pleased to be a part of it and wake up every day excited to see the leaps and bounds this technology is making.
Aerial Technology International is a licensed distributor for DJI, Droidworx, Photo Higher, and more. Founded in beautiful Portland Oregon in 2012 we are bringing you the future of aerial technology…today!At our online store we carry a huge selection of Airframes, Flight Controllers, Video Downlinks, Monitor Systems, Cameras & Accessories from top manufacturers like DJI, PhotoHigher, and Droidworx. Visit our UAS Store to view our full selection of products.

Personally if it comes down between them and B&H I would buy from them. I'm all for supporting the small guy

FASTFJR said:
ppdrone said:
So far happy!

Cool
What "package" or list of things did you get? If you bought a case which one is it? They have one for $199 and another for $299. The 199 doesn't say anything about the Phantom 2, just Phantom

Sounds like they have been around about a year

Our love for aerospace, photography, film making, and clean technology has fueled this endeavor and keeps us striving to constantly improve our industry. We are pleased to be a part of it and wake up every day excited to see the leaps and bounds this technology is making.

Aerial Technology International is a licensed distributor for DJI, Droidworx, Photo Higher, and more. Founded in beautiful Portland Oregon in 2012 we are bringing you the future of aerial technology…today!At our online store we carry a huge selection of Airframes, Flight Controllers, Video Downlinks, Monitor Systems, Cameras & Accessories from top manufacturers like DJI, PhotoHigher, and Droidworx. Visit our UAS Store to view our full selection of products.

I didn't get the case yet....the 299 is a Pelican...a really good quality one that is guaranteed waterproof, etc.
I got the P2+Zenmuse+GOPRO 3+Black+Flytrex+miniOSD+DJI 5.8TX kit+7 inch monitor
The only thing that I am not 100% happy about is that the 7inch monitor is separate battery powered while I see on some other websites they have batteries housed within the monitors...but have sent them a mail and asked to look into it.

internal batteries are not a great idea unless you can change them. the batteries will crap out and then you've got a monitor to use as a paper weight.

Ksc said:
internal batteries are not a great idea unless you can change them. the batteries will crap out and then you've got a monitor to use as a paper weight.

you have a point there...but looks so bulky/ugly with a battery outside....

How many flights are you getting before you need to recharge the battery? You can probably use a smaller lighter battery but will need to recharge it more often.

Ksc said:
How many flights are you getting before you need to recharge the battery? You can probably use a smaller lighter battery but will need to recharge it more often.

Don't have the FPV set-up yet...should have it by end of the week...
Just got my P2 on Friday. Flew it once and has been in the house since as I am battling a flue.

ppdrone
Thanks for the info, I just got an email back from Stephen. I'm leaning towards them for my purchase. Just need to find out what shipping will cost from west coast to east

FASTFJR said:
ppdrone
Thanks for the info, I just got an email back from Stephen. I'm leaning towards them for my purchase. Just need to find out what shipping will cost from west coast to east

great! what are you looking to order?

ppdrone said:
FASTFJR said:
ppdrone

great! what are you looking to order?

Basically everything except the camera, that I have from my first Phantom. I think the total with the $199 case, extra battery, blades and install came in under $1700. Just want to wait until after the CES show to see if DJI has anything new coming out dealing with the Phantom

I think they screwed up the wording, it should not include the word "Vision" Thats a crazy price and it doesn't even include the go pro

Deltatango said:
Anyone seen this Phantom "Package"?:

http://aerialmediapros.com/home.html

They advertise it as "Phantom 2 H3-2D Ultimate DP FPV Combo"
for $2,699.00

In the description they state that "This is the Latest Phantom 2 vision..."
with a high end Futaba 14SG Radio...

I am confused.

Comments welcome.

They are confused too. Buy the phantom from B&H and get your FPV and other gear elsewhere. Then bring it to a hobby shop and have them assemble it. Take $500 and light it on fire. Now you have the same package they are selling.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr