Questions about original Phantom batteries charging

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm writing here because I have some doubts about the charging of batteries of my company's DJI Phantom. The Phantom is great, I can fly it without a problem and always managed to get some great footage with it, but regarding batteries/power supplies and that stuff, I'm completely ignorant.

When the whole "package" was bought (included extra batteries & other stuff from a reseller), it came with an IMAX B6AC battery charger and a 6-slot parallel charge board, which I've been always using to charge the batteries. I followed soe tutorials online, and that works fine.

The Phantom also came with an eFuel 30A power supply, and that's the thing I have no idea how to use it. Am I supposed to connect the parallel charge board directly to the DC output? How I have to set it, does it stop automatically when batteries are charged? Will it make any difference from using the B6AC battery charger?

Thanks in advance :)

The eFuel power supply is for use with a high-power charger, to feed it the voltage needed for charging at higher current levels. However, the ImaxB6 charger can't output more than 6A, so that power supply is useless with it. You would need a beefier charger to get the benefit from the eFuel power supply. I'm not really sure whey they bundled that PS with that Charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic