Questions about optimizing fpv wifi range

Wow, so just to clarify you cheated an internet company out of a drone, spend your time "answering questions" about a drone you don't own and suggest people leave the forum community when they push back a little about your comments...Head on over the P3A/P forum, I'm sure you'll be more welcome there. BTW, I hope you don't drive anything less than a Maserati because you are just wasting your time with any inferior car and don't expect superior power, handling or interior trim with any other brand, why would anybody own anything less...
Yawn....

blank stare.png
What was the Topic again..Oh yea..optimizing fpv wifi range
Lets try and stay on it :)

Hi as I'm aware the standard has not got lightbridge so the range I don't think will be as good as the advanced or pro, your best bet is the 32 channels hack called configs file, install that then buy a windsurfer Ariel mod or make your own, I've done both on my 2 phantoms now I can fly 3 miles but more importantly I have full signal all the time never looses signal. Good luck.
will this hack work with the standard and dji go app

What is decent range defined as? 400 feet, 400 yards, 1 mile, 5 miles? Everybody has different uses for their drones and getting 3.2 miles isn't everybody's desire. I haven't heard any P3S owners say they didn't know that they couldn't fly beyond .5 miles, it's clearly stated that that's the range of the P3S. I feel like half of the posts on this forum are P3A and P3P owners bragging about how great their drone is and how awful the P3S is. I paid half what you paid and am well aware of the limitations on distance and video of the P3S. I will be using my drone more for aerial photography and videography and will probably not fly it beyond 1800' when shooting.
Exactly. Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I have a P34K, and in my neighborhood I can only get about 500 feet before loss of signal. I drove out in the country, on a slight hill, and flew 6400 feet before turning around... Location makes all the difference.

Reactions: dirkclod
So I have a P34K, and in my neighborhood I can only get about 500 feet before loss of signal. I drove out in the country, on a slight hill, and flew 6400 feet before turning around... Location makes all the difference.
You are correct .Got this stock and look where I fly .
IMG_3779.PNG Added itelite panel and have done 2 test long runs and got almost the same 3.2.jpg .
Location and aiming correctly is everything .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20