Question

Reaction score
Hello there from the UK
I was wondering before I further consider buying a P3 standard whether the iPod touch 5th generation works with the quad?
Thanks
JP

Looks like that model has the A5 chip like the 1st gen ipad mini..i used a mini 1st gen when i first got my standard and had issues. .i mean it worked but it would skip and sometimes cut out...

Im sure it will work but you will most likely have issues.

Last edited:
OK thank you - I might look into an iPad mini or a Samsung tablet
If your on a budget i would consider an android device..i bought the ipad mini2 after having issues with the ipad mini 1 andvwish i would have got the nvidea k1...would have saved a $100 to put towards mods at that time

OK thank you - I might look into an iPad mini or a Samsung tablet
I've had really good luck with the Samsung Galaxy S and S2 tablets. Flawless performance. Knock on wood LOL.

I have tried the 5th generation iPod touch (iOS updated to latest). It definitely works, in the sense that it doesn't crash or become non-responsive. However, it is a little slower to respond than my iPad Air. Also bear in mind that it is a really small screen - I found it very difficult to glance down and quickly see or do what I wanted, especially on a sunny day. Maps are hard for the same reason. But to answer your question directly: yes it works.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers