Question

Reaction score
Hi the direction arrow on my dji app is not pointing straight , I've done a compass calibration numerous times but can't get it right . Can anyone help please ? Cheers Dave

Hi the direction arrow on my dji app is not pointing straight , I've done a compass calibration numerous times but can't get it right . Can anyone help please ? Cheers Dave

unsure what you mean "pointing straight"

that shows direction the quad is facing when in flight.
is the compass in your tablet/phone on and working?

Yes you know how the blue directional arrow on the bottom left hand corner of your phone of which if you tap on it it becomes bigger and it tells you where the front of the drone is facing , well mine is now pointing off to the right even when the drone is straight. It's been all good for the last 6 months but all of a sudden it changed . I've done compass calibration numerous times but still it's not right

Would it be because my location services is off on my phone ? It could be that ? You mentioned that .

I had the same question. Wanted to look into it. Lower left arrow with map points in the correct direction but when I click on the radar it is almost 90 degrees off. Perhaps someone can explain the difference. I assume the radar is the position of the controller in reference to the aircraft.

Reactions: Cone&drone
Try calibrating the compass on your mobile device.

Hi I tried that and it all good now I flew last night and it worked. Thank you very much

Well I've learned something here. If your device doesn't have a compass, your arrow is going to be messed up. That explains that. Anybody have an Android tablet they can recommend? At least 7 inches but I wouldn't be opposed to moving up to 10 if the resolution is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj