Question regarding Part 107 Temporary License \ Commercial Work

Reaction score
A few days ago I passed my FAA Part 107 exam. Once the exam ID became available on FAA'S website I was able to complete my application on IACARA's website and submit it for processing. The status of the application shows "Transferred to Registry", meaning that at this point I am waiting for a Temporary License.

The question I have for those of you who have gone thru this process, am I allowed to start flying commercially under 14 CFR Part 107 without having the temporary license printed?. I received a couple of phone calls asking if I can provide quotes for couple of jobs. One of them is for a Realtor and the other is for a Construction company.

Thanks,

Last edited:
You are supposed to have the temporary certificate on your persons.
Mine showed up in IACRA in less than 36 hours.
Give them quotes. Just put off the flying if you desire to stay legal until the temp shows up on the website.

Reactions: ElGuapo and BigAl07
Give them quotes. Just put off the flying if you desire to stay legal until the temp shows up on the website.

Awesome, good idea.

You are supposed to have the temporary certificate on your persons.
Mine showed up in IACRA in less than 36 hours.

You're absolutely correct, I received an email from IACARA notifying me my temporary certificate is ready for download / print.
It clearly states "You are required to carry your certificate with you at all times when you are operating as a Remote Pilot".

Needless to say, I was able to print my temp certificate. Couple of days from today when I fly commercially under 14 CFR Part 107 I will be legal.

Thanks sir,

IACARA EMAIL.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan