Question on Phantom 2 Value

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Phantom 2 that I'm getting ready to sell since I moved to the Pro 3 last year. In looking at the DJI website for the Phantom 2, I'm seeing they are down to $499 with the Gimbal and just wondering what folks thing a used one is worth.

Mine has no more than 2 hours total flight time because I only used it for specific shots.

Second question is, if I'm looking at the description on the website, that should remain accurate for the Phantom 2, correct? I mean, there wouldn't have been any changes to the currently listed Phantom 2 drone from when I purchased mine?

Based on the price, I think not.

I'm considering listing it for $350. Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks ahead.

Eric
Kirk Productions

$200 a p3s is 499 or lower now new

Much appreciated. As I began poking through some of these posts, that was starting to become apparent that it's not worth too much. Oh, well $200 is $200.

Thanks,

Eric
plus with new mavic coming out all phantom prices are dropping p4 is old news now

Hello,

I have a Phantom 2 that I'm getting ready to sell since I moved to the Pro 3 last year. In looking at the DJI website for the Phantom 2, I'm seeing they are down to $499 with the Gimbal and just wondering what folks thing a used one is worth.

Mine has no more than 2 hours total flight time because I only used it for specific shots.

Second question is, if I'm looking at the description on the website, that should remain accurate for the Phantom 2, correct? I mean, there wouldn't have been any changes to the currently listed Phantom 2 drone from when I purchased mine?

Based on the price, I think not.

I'm considering listing it for $350. Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks ahead.

Eric
Kirk Productions

ask the 350 locally, craiglist etc.
not everyone follows forums and researches value
gives you room to negotiate.

good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members